Holders of New York Pass click here.
Holders of NY Sightseeing Pass click here.
Tours you may reserve with the New York Explorer Pass / Go City Pass:
Browse the calendar below of available tours. Select a date and tour. Select that you are using a New York Explorer Pass / Go City Pass (do NOT select 'Adult'). Choose the number of people in your group. Every member in your group must have their own valid pass. A credit card might be required to book your reservation - but it will not be charged (if you arrive at the tour on time). A confirmation email will be sent to you with meeting information. Bring your pass with you to the tour and present it to the tour guide. Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- If you make a reservation you are obligated to attend the tour. No-show's will be subject to paying the full tour price.
- A credit card is required in order to book your reservation. You will not be charged - if you arrive at the tour on time. No-show's or latecomers will be charged full price.
- When you are registering, do not select 'ADULT' tickets. Rather, select 'NYC EXPLORER PASS / GO CITY PASS.' If you select 'Adult' you will be charged the regular price. If this happens by accident, please contact us and we will refund you.
- If you have more than 8 people in your group, we will need to collect a small security deposit ($50-100) in order to hold spaces for you. After your tour, we will refund the deposit. So if you have more than 8 people in your group, please contact us (+1 347 410-4192) so that we can arrange it.
- Please note that it is customary in NYC to tip tour guides